ME-1 is probably the most sophisticated personal mixer on the market, giving precision control over up to 40 channels to satisfy the most demanding ears.
- 40 Inputs with level and pan control
- Dimmable OLED screen
- 16 Assignable keys
- 3.5mm and 1/4” headphone outputs
- Master 3 band EQ and Limiter
- Solo and Mute keys
- Aux Input for MP3 players, click tracks etc
- Built-in signal generator
- Mic stand bracket and headphone hanger included
- Mains or PoE powered
- Daisy chain or use standard PoE Ethernet hubs
16 Backlit Keys
Each key is assignable to a single mono or stereo source (e.g. bass guitar) or to a group of sources (e.g. the whole drumkit).
16 User Presets
Levels, pan, mutes and key assignments can all be stored and recalled at the touch of a button. Presets can also be stored to USB and recalled on any ME-1 unit.
Sources can be grouped within the ME-1, so each performer can use different groups without consuming buses on the main console.
ME-1 can display custom names for all channels and groups. ME-1s connected to a dLive or SQ mixer automatically pick up names from the console.
Built-in Ambient Mic
The ambient mic keeps performers in touch with the stage sound and lets them hear the audience and communicate with each other without needing to pull out their ear pieces.