The SXP118 is a compact, high-performance subwoofer that extends the low frequency operating range of a CDD-LIVE! full-range system to 40Hz — providing exceptional low frequency impact and increasing headroom. It features a long-excursion 18” (460mm)/4” (100 mm) voice coil driver with a water-resistant cone and triple roll surround in a compact reflex enclosure. The design of the 18” driver maximises output while minimising power compression and distortion, and the four reflex ports have a large frontal area to reduce turbulent air noise at very high levels. With a maximum SPL capability of 135dB peak at 1 metre, the SXP118 is the ideal subwoofer for theatre and portable live sound applications, as well as premium installations that require the maximum output from a compact enclosure.
- Compact, self-powered subwoofer
- 1 x 18” (460mm) driver with 4” (100mm) voice coil
- Onboard Class D amplification and DSP
- Dante™ Digital Audio networking
- Global mains operation with Power Factor Correction
- Tour-grade plywood enclosure with flying inserts
- IP24 rating option with rain cowl