ALL YOUR INPUTS IN ONE PLACE
- Video Cameras: 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards. See Supported Hardware.
- NDI®:Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources. See NDI.
- Video Files: Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
- DVDs: With menu navigation.
- Audio Files: MP3 and WAV.
- Audio Devices: Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio.
- Video and Audio PlayLists: Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
- Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
SIMULTANEOUS STREAMING, RECORDING, AND OUTPUT
- Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
- Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
- Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
- Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
EASY TO USE, HIGH-PERFORMANCE, ANIMATED GRAPHICS
- Choose from 100+ built-in animated titles, scoreboards and tickers.
- GT Designer Standard Create custom static titles and animated tickers (all editions)
- GT Designer Advanced Create custom animated titles and import layers from Adobe Photoshop PSD (vMix 4K and Pro)
VMIX CALL: ADD UP TO 8 REMOTE GUESTS QUICKLY AND EASILY
- The easiest way to add guests to your live show is built right into vMix HD, 4K and Pro editions. vMix Call allows anybody with a browser and webcam to become an instant guest!
- See vMix Call.
VIDEO DELAY / INSTANT REPLAY
- Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output.
- Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time.
- Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%.
- Full four camera slow motion instance replay also available, see vMix Replay.
BUILT-IN AUDIO MIXER
- Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
- A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
- Fine tune every audio source with built in EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate effects.
FULL NDI CAPABILITIES
- vMix allows you to send and receive NDI sources to any other NDI compatible device.
- Use NDI to transmit your output, cameras, audio and graphics across your local network.
- Connect vMix to your favourite NDI program or device such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
PROFESSIONAL COLOUR CORRECTION & MONITORING TOOLS
- Professional colour correction on every input
- Lift/Gamma/Gain/Hue/Saturation controls with industry standard colour wheels and bars
- Import/export colour correction presets to use in other productions
- New Waveform and Vectorscope monitors in Preview and Input settings windows
- Select the RGB icon to select from the various display options
- Choose from Waveform RGB, Waveform Y, Parade RGB, Vectorscope and split (side by side) layout options
SRT IN AND OUT SUPPORT
- SRT – Secure Reliable Transport is a point to point protocol for fixed latency streams over an unreliable internet.
- vMix supports multiple inputs (Stream Input) and up to 4 outputs in vMix 4K and Pro (1 output in all other editions).
- Uses GPU acceleration where possible for H264 and HEVC streams. 2 stream PC encode limit applies on GeForce cards, CPU fallback available where not available on the GPU.