What is Wavetool?
Wavetool is a professional audio monitoring and listening software for audio engineers. With Wavetool you can quickly find microphones with problems, low battery or no signal. Walk freely around the stage whilst streaming to your iOS device with the Wavetool Mobile Remote app.
Wavetool has the tools for the sound team gathered in one application. The SCP algorithm helps you find weird noises in your sources before they can be heard in the mix. The Instant Replay lets you listen to the history and examine the noises.Wavetool brings together monitoring functions of different radio microphone brands under one roof with integration of the most used RF receivers. Together with the Chat Plugin you can now communicate transmitter problems between stage and FOH easier than ever!
- Ultra Low Software Latency (starting at 1,3ms @96kHz & 2,6ms @48kHz)
- Free macOs and iOS remote.
- Audio streaming over WiFi to iOS app remote client
- Instant Replay 5 min of audio history for macOS and iOS
- Mic Check mode for marking checked / unchecked mics
- Snap, Crackle & Pop algorithm catches broken mics before you do
- Freely configurable Channel I/O and input patch
- Channel View window with 5 min history of audio level, Quality level and both RF antennas. Also Player profile with picture and notes
- Alerts for peaks, SCP, silence, wireless receiver battery and low RF with adjustable thresholds.
- Alert Log written to text file
- Lock application for privacy
- Channel groups with adjustable colors
FEATURES IN WAVETOOL BUNDLES
- Chat. Communicate between all connected remotes with text chat. Create user configurable macros for instant messages .
- Snapshots. Change channel Group membership with manual or MIDI triggers. Example use is “On Stage” & “Up Next” groups that help the A2 audio tech to track the actors on a scene to scene basis.
- 128 channels. 128 audio channels can be monitored.
- Mac Mini. With Wavetool V3 Premium Bundle installed, Dante Virtual Soundcard, Waves SoundGrid (Interfaces such as Waves MGB extra)Sennheiser Wireless Systems Manager, Shure Wireless Workbench, Touch Pad and Keyboard
- Touch Screen Monitor. For easy and quick navigation of the Wavetool software
- Unifi Wireless Access Point. Already preset to work with the iPad mini
- iPad Mini. For remote monitoring of the streamed audio
- Waves MGB. to interface with MADI streams
- Focusrite AM2. For monitoring the live audio at the workstation
- Sennheiser HD25 Headphones.
- Small Monitor Speaker.